The Codeology P110 Applicator is a British designed and built low cost applicator. Made predominantly of stainless steel and aluminium, it has been designed with the food industry in mind.
High reliability, easy setup and modular components ensure that you get the most out of the P110 whilst ensuring maximum efficiency on your lines. Designed by the same team that produced the P100 print and apply, the P110 applicator is robust and solid enough for any factory environment. The applicator drive panel is interchangeable with the P100 print engine, so the applicator can be upgrade to a full print and apply in minutes.
- 300mm label roll capability to maximise throughput.
- Label sizes from 50 x 25 up to 100 x 300mm.
- Up to 30 100 x 150mm labels per minute.
- Extendable peeler plate to allow fast change over for different carton sizes.
- Height adjustable for accurate label placement
- Easy-to-use control panel, only two parameters to set.
- Both right-handed, left-handed and top application machines are available.
- Special height and reach machines can be provided.
- Stands are available for angled conveyors (up to 28 degrees)
- Stainless and Aluminium construction as standard
- Narrow footprint of only 343mm from the conveyor minimises the impact on your walkways and floor space.
- All parts within the envelope of the machine, so no sticking out bits to get knocked off
- Peeler plate to carton angle of attack and length variable to allow easy incorporation into case tapers, carton erectors etc.
- Robust 100mm stainless box section stand for extra stability and resistance to knocks
- "Counterbalance" gas strut for fast and effortless height adjustment
- Modular design means a changeover of any component can be achieved in less than 30 minutes
- Rugged motor and epicyclic gearbox for long machine life.